Breakout or Outfitters Who is Copycat

0

I remember my school days when my few friends were very good in teachers parody and we all felt great at that time. But, we were not aware about the outcomes of that activity. We often called that kind of friend by the name copycat, which means “A person who copies another behavior”. So, that kind of person or friend can make you laugh for the time being, but he/she cannot get value easily in your life.

Same goes with brands today. When you find that a brand is copying another favorite brand’s ideas and patterns in tops, bottoms and shoes. You may stop buying from that copycat. But it takes a lot of time to understand, a lot of time to differentiate, a lot of time to change your perceived value. I have experienced the same in last three to four years.

Breakout or Outfitters Who is Copycat


I am talking about the so-called famous brand of Pakistan in men’s ready to wear apparel industry named “Breakout”. Yes, I was the customer of breakout almost two years ago because of its latest fashion variety in T-shirts, casual shirts, denim, jeans and shoes. Prices were affordable. But my friends often told me “Oey Outfutters k copy shoes kidhar sy laaya hy? Sunday market sy na?” So, I had to justify that it is branded, and brand name is Breakout and that is the price of this product. Then they start showing me pictures of outfitters product and I feel a lot of resemblance but still I was confused that it is not possible.

So, I decided to follow both brands that who launched the product first and observed their shoes and apparel designing and got a lot of matches. Mostly outfitters launched products before breakout and when breakout launched their collection within three to four weeks same product of outfitters with small changes available in Breakout. Then I decided that now I will not buy any product of the breakout.

Breakout or Outfitters Who is Copycat


Another thing after the usage of outfitters products I have observed that quality of the outfitters products is far better than breakout. Even though pricing is almost same, but in comfort, designing, quality, fitting I have observed outfitters better than breakout in tops, bottom, accessories and shoes. For your interest I have added few pictures of “Breakout Eid Collection 2019” just see the pictures and visit any outfitters store, you will get the unbiased results.

Post a Comment

0 Comments